* We send items through (UPS). Shipping worldwide takes approximately less than one week (except Russia, Argentina, Brazil and Chile as we send our goods to these countries by priority registered post mail and therefore shipping to these countries takes about 3-6 weeks).
* Exception: we ship clothes, accessories and other small things (included sandals, slides and etc.) with registered priority mail. Shipping with registered priority mail to United States as usual takes about 1-3 weeks, shipping to Europe Union countries takes about 1-2 weeks, to other countries shipping takes about 2-6 weeks.
* Shipping cost to all the countries is 6Eur.
* We kindly ask you to write your correct address and telephone number, so that a courier could contact you and deliver your ordered item to your address.
* We are not responsible for any import duties and customs charges .
* Your order will be shipped per 1-2 business days.
* Will upload tracking within 1-2 business days.
No one can deny that New York is one of the so-called street style (elsewhere called streetwear) capitals. This huge city was formed in a number of prominent, still rising clothing makers. And in one of the neighborhoods of New York - Brooklyn, was born one of the most original artists of recent years - Mishka.
Their story began in 2003. Company founder, came to New York in just a year and a half Mikhail Bortnik worked in a place that is quickly closed. So Mikhail decided not to wait for anything and implementation of the College dream - to create their own t-shirt designs. At the same time he met Greg Rivera and immediately told him about my idea. Greg agreed without hesitation. The two decided to combine two popular things - street style with sci-fi, since both guys were huge comis and sci-fi movie fans. It came out of nowhere with a frantic Mishka T-shirt designs that became popular so quickly that Miskha had to produce not only T-shirts but also in any other part of the rest of the clothing: jackets, pants, hats, etc.
One of the reasons why Miskha has become such a sensation - courage. Even Miskha itselfs claim that their market hipsters, freaks or completely mad. Developers did not shy away from the beginning to create T-shirts and other clothing, and later with the radical, sometimes controversial pictures: robotic from the comic, unicorn skull, illustrations that make fun Depeche Mode, the famous "eye". Such non-traditional artwork to decorate the clothes were immediately fall in love with the fans. Designers draw inspiration not only from the U.S. culture, but from all over the world, the most mysterious corners. However, the company grows, it has become more than a clothing creator.
Now Miskha works with representatives of the underground music as Das Racist, Main Attrakionz, Le1f, Kitty Pryde, and many others. They even founded his own music blog, which has been around successful so far and helps and famous and still the world debut of the music performers. Mishka - one of those artists who are not afraid to take risks clothing with extraordinary effort and crazy ideas receive assessment worldwide.